Wednesday, December 29, 2004

I will stop cruising the web!

I will stop cruising the web. I will stop cruising the web. I will stop cruising the web. I will stop cruising the web. I will stop cruising the web. I will stop cruising the web. I will stop cruising the web. I will stop cruising the web. I will stop cruising the web. I will stop cruising the web. I will stop cruising the web. I will stop cruising the web. I will stop cruising the web. I will stop cruising the web. I will stop cruising the web. I will stop cruising the web. I will stop cruising the web.

Oh... what's this?

I will stop cruising the web. I will stop cruising the web. I will stop cruising the web. I will stop cruising the web. I will stop cruising the web. I will stop cruising the web. I will stop cruising the web. I will stop cruising the web. I will stop cruising the web. I will stop cruising the web. I will stop cruising the web. I will stop cruising the web. I will stop cruising the web. I will stop cruising the web. I will stop cruising the web. I will stop cruising the web...

No comments: