Thursday, December 02, 2004

PhotoBlogging


Having gone through boxes of my photos over the last couple of days, I've decided that I'm going to start scanning some of my favorite photos. I've got to figure out how to scan my transparencies as the scanner I have isn't really good for that (although the image of Carol from yesterday's post was from a negative). I might try to borrow one or simply schedule some time to use one at the office...

I'm going to start with this one and get it out of the way...



This is from my "The Artist Project" exhibit which ran during May of 1995 at the Lansing Art Gallery. This particular artist happens to have been my wife at the time, Penny Krebiehl. It so happens, too, that this portrait is also one of my favorites from the show. Considering my emotional state at the time (two months into the initial break-up phase – we were still living in the same house and sleeping in the same bed), I was quite pleased with what came of the session. My second favorite shot of her (it was difficult choosing) showed a bit more of her serpentine nature...

Still, I love the lines of her pose.



Clicking on either image will open a larger version.

No comments: