Saturday, November 06, 2004

Blogging


With a couple of major projects pending, my blogging will time will be trimmed a bit. Thankfully, the election is over. Too much time was spent reading blogs and posting about the events leading up to last Tuesday's dreary, dreary results.

Actually, I'm hoping that my blogging will turn a bit more introspective and less political as the hours, days, weeks, months and years go by. Perhaps this will eventually lead me to the drink I've wanted to taste for so long -- a book.

If I were to write a novel, my working title is Look Before Spitting.

If I were to write a "current events" type book, it would be titled It's Not The Economy, Stupid.

If I were to write something academic (stop laughing!), it would be a biography or profile of Sydney J. Harris, perhaps the single most influential person in my non-songwriting writing life. I have been able to find very little about Harris on the web and he was a critic/thinker/philosopher whose writings I think more people should read and think about. Quotes from his writings are all over the web, but I've yet to find anything that provides much substance about the man and his life.

To quote a dweeb, "Developing..."

No comments: