Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Girls Go Pee-Pee

It seems as though the web has quickly (and perhaps that's an understatement!) become the place in which anything and everything goes.

I came across this site via another Flickr member's page and while it's surely quite tame in comparison to most spam emails I get these days, I still find it interesting that there seems to be a "no holds barred" approach to web publishing.

I suppose that might apply here as well from time to time – I might get a bit loose-lipped when it comes to the miserable failure... some might even consider open discussion (dissection?) of my life here a bit much. But as I've noted here before, I've always considered anything that happens to me to be pretty much fair game for this blog, my songs or my photographs.

Does this mean you'll start seeing shots of me on the toilet? Mmmmmmm... probably not!

No comments: